Monday, November 10, 2008

OMG.

It's again another week. Time passes so slowwww. Playing computer is the only thing I do during the holidays. I'm gonna find a job somewhere this week and maybe start working next week. At least I could earn money and do something useful. Since I'm gonna go 'po kai' already.

I went to ou today to look for job. Went to find managers. xD And the miserable thing was.. I went there all alone. And secondly, the managers aren't around. Some having off days.. some are at overseas. I passed by Shin Yen's work place and so happen she just came out of the shop cuz she's having break time. Thank God I finally found someone to accompany me. Went to KFC to grab lunch at around 2pm.

Shin Yen has to go back to work at 3pm so I was indeed left alone again. Went to the arcade and also stopped by MPH to look for some books. Went over to A&W to look for Ming during his break time around 4pm. He's currently working now. Stayed there for about 2 hours and I left for the arcade. Ming shared with me the A&W pancake with ice-cream. Goshhh, it's so nice. Then, mom fetched me back at 6 plus.

Came home and was glued to the computer. Did not eat dinner tonight. No appetite. =\

No comments: