Saturday, November 8, 2008

Damn it..

Friday

My internet wasn't working on Friday so I couldn't blog. Anyway, we did a surprise birthday party for Hong Ling at Curve's TGIF. I really like the food there and it's a good place to have celebration. =) I woke up quite late that morning, mom suppose to drop me at Curve instead dad dropped me in the end cuz mom was busy. I ended up going to curve at around 11am. Goodness, no one was there yet so I had to find something to do.

At last, I went to Yamaha to look for a friend that is working there. I chatted with him for quite some time. But before that, I went to TGIF to make reservations. I booked 16 places and 9 people only came. The guys especially FFK us. I was so pissed. -____-

At 2pm, Hong Ling came and we were like Happy Birthday!.. She was really shocked. I see her blushing so much. xD We had late lunch there. And damn it, I forgot to take pictures of the whole birthday thing. Talked so much. xP We had a lot of fun.

After lunch, we walked around and went to Cineleisure to see whether we could watch a movie. There's basically nothing to watch. I was like.. "what are we gonna do then.." Then, Sam, Hong Ling and Koon Leon went to Red Box.

Pei fetched me to her house and I waited for my mom. Mom and I reached home late cuz there was a major traffic jam. Overall, the outing was exhausting BUT fun. =D And I managed to take two pictures only.. =X

\



No comments: