Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Su Ting.

1. First things first, what your fav songs, list 5 of 'em:
Well, I don't know any new songs lately.

2. What's your impression towards the person who tagged you?
Woahhh. xD

3. What's your fav colour?
I'm quite alright with any colour.

4. Well, there's more to ask, let me see... Ahah! When was the last time someone stepped on your foot?
I don't think I even remember. =D

5. When was the last time you kissed someone?
Hmmm. Somewhere last week.

6. Name at least 10 people you wanna tag.

1. Pei Shi
2. Serene
3. Brenda
4. James
5. Yuanzhen
6. Cindy
7. Hsu Zen
8. Hong Ling
9. Yee Ling
10. Christina


1. Who's no.1?
A best friend that I know for 9 years.

2. Will no. 4 & 5 ever couple?
Erhm.. No.. They are like brother and sister. =D

3. Is no.2 hot?
Hahaa. Totally! See it for yourself.

4. How do you know no.6?
Since primary school. We weren't close friends BUT now we're best friends. She's my LOVER. xD

5. Will you ever hate no.3?
Noooooo.. She's awesome. I met her during a church camp in my church.

6. What school is no.9 & 10 studying in now?
SMK Damansara Utama. (:

7. Last but not least, what do you think of no.7 & 8?
They are best friends since primary school. 2 totally chun people.Especially no.7, she's SUPER hyper. =]

No comments: