Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Cindy

The person who tagged you is?
Erhmm.. My LOVER! =D

Your relationship with her/him is?
Best friends. =)

Your five impressions of her/him ?

1. Very crazy person
2. Super hyper
3. A joyful person
4. Very caring
5. So helpful

The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Hmmm.. Whenever i'm down or sad, she'll comfort me and stay with me throughout the whole time.

The most memorable thing she/her had ever said to you?
I love you Girlfriend? xD

If she/he become your lover you will?
She WILL NEVER be because it's impossible.

If she/he become your lover, a thing she/he has to improve on will be?
I don't know because I never ever think of her being my lover.

If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Try to get her back as a best friend.

If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
I absolutely have no idea.

The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Call her and scream LOVER the whole night till she can't sleep. x)

Your overall impression of her/him is?
She's normal and fine.

How do you think people around you feel about you?
I don't know. It's what they think about me.

The character you love of yourself is?
I think i'm a very LAME person.

On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Sometimes being childish?

The most ideal person you want to be is?
No one, Just want to be myself.

To people that care about and likes you, say something.
Haha. Thanks. Really appreciate what you think of me. (:


Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Su Ting
2. Cindy
3. Samantha
4. Zai-Lii
5. Euodia
6. Pei Shi
7. Beatrice
8. Angelene
9. Raymond
10. James


Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She's single. =D

Is no. 9 a male or a female?
It's obvious that it's a male.

If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Nope. Because they are only good friends since primary school. =]

What is no. 2 studying?
After high school? Psychology.

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
A couple of weeks ago.

What genre of music does no.8 like?
Hmmm. Not sure.

Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yeahhh. A brother and a sister.

Would you ever woo no. 3?
Hmmm...

How about no. 7?
Errrr...

Is no.4 single?
Yupppp.

What is the surname of no.5?
Ong.

What's the hobby of no. 10?
Listening to music. Christian songs I guess. xDD

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
Hmmm.. They don;t mix together. Different gang of people.

Where is no.2 studying?
SMK Damansara Utama

Say something casual about no.1. Casual?
She laughs alot. HECK ALOT! =D And she laughs at everything.

Have you ever tried developing feelings for no.6?
Gooodddnessss.. No.. She's my childhood best friend.

Where does no.9 live?
Damansara Utama

What color does no.4 like?
It's either pink or purple.

Are no. 5 and no. 1 best friends?
Hmmm.. No.. I suppose just normal friends.

Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Maybe. But she's HAWT. ^^

No comments: