Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday
As usual, I woke up late today. Got scolded from dad cuz I'm always getting up so late. 0.o Ate a slice of brownies from Secret Recipe for breakfast. =] I went to KLCC somewhere last week with my dad and brother to jalan-jalan. We went into the Kinokuniya bookstore and guess what.. I saw a book..















My first impression was wow.. Second, what the hell? I honestly think that this kind of book is really urghhh.. I mean seriously, how to make anyone fall in love with us? I think we have brains to get along with any guy or girl, to know their own character and personality. We don't need this kind of book to teach us. That's why I never buy this kind of book.

Hmmm.. I stayed at home today. Played computer games. I finally went to my clubhouse to swim at 3pm in the afternoon. Haven't been swimming in such a long time. It was super hot at that time. My dad joined me for a few laps. =D He laughed at the way of how I swim. He thinks that I swim really slow. Well...hellooo? I'm taking my own sweet time. Walked back home at 6pm. I took some pictures of myself today.. Nothing to do.. xD






No comments: