Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Leave

So, I'm back blogging. =D I have not been blogging for more than a month. o.O PMR results will be announced on 30th of Dec according to some people. The reason my blog was so dead is mainly because my laptop's wireless isn't working and it's driving me crazy and also because I've been working, =D I rather work than wasting the time going out and also spending so much money at the same time.
---
Tuesday
Koon Leon organized a barbeque + poolside party today for the Form 3's and ended up only 30 people came which is quite a good thing. So, I ask mummy to drop me off at Tesco this afternoon to get groceries for the party together with Yuanzhen and Koon Leon. We did really a lot of shopping and after some time..we were getting really hungry so I decided to treat them at Secret Recipe's in Curve. Yuanzhen loves the mushroom soup there. LOL!
After lunch, we headed back to Tesco to pay for our groceries which the bill total up to rm184 which I think was really cheap. Mummy picked us up from Tesco and dropped us to Sunway Sutera. Hong Ling was already waiting there alone. Poor thing.. So we prepared the tables and chairs and blabla. Everyone started coming around 5.30pm.
I'll skip to to the end of the party.. Overall...
i) I honestly dint really had a great time comparing to the Riana Green's party
ii) There was quite alot of food left which I think it's a waste.
iii) Koon Leon complained that he dint get much profit... ( Lol, money face. xD )
iv) Some of the guys dint really help to clean up the place instead went to NM. (erhm, cybercafe)

No comments: