Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Get Lost.

Sunday

Couldnt blog yesterday cuz Mom off my wireless network. Shit. Anyway, woke up early in the morning for church as usual. Went to the sanctuary today for sermon. Din't help out at the nursery. Message was good. Entertaining. =)

After church, headed to 'SOLARIS' Mont Kiara for lunch. Have you guys heard about that place? It's quite a new area. Went to a balinese restaurant called `Ole-Ole Bali'. I rate the food there 6/10. It isn't THAT great larh. Mom does not like the food there. Most of the food there served are salty. I mean REALLY salty. Here are some pictures. =) The pictures are not in order. xD
Just randomly.




























































































































































After lunch, dad took us to a show house near by. Hrmmm, they are all bungalows. Guess how much the bungalows are selling for? 6 MILLION. Goodness, I got a shock of my life when my parents told me that.I took some pictures of the show houses. All in 3 houses. Here are the pictures.













































































No comments: