Sunday, June 7, 2009

Driving Me Nuts..

Went to Calvary Church today instead of SIB. (: supposed to meet up with Brenda Wong for breakfast but she FFK-ed me due to some transport problem. ;/

Ahhhh, I missed Brenda Wong Ching Ti.. =(

Went to Secret Recipe at the Curve for lunch with the family.. I'm like so bored with the food man... Had Youth Voltage at the Ho's place around 4pm. Meeting was quite fun today. :D

At around 6pm, went to DU school with Aunty Chooi Kuan to pick mingyue up. He just arrived back from Penang.. :P Came back and then put some Leo badges that my uncle gave to me on my leo vest while waiting for everyone to get ready.. AND I realised that 2 of my Leo badges are missing and 1 of them is spoiled. I was really really disappointed.. Ishhh-ness.

Celebrated mingyue's birthday dinner at Itallianese in the Curve with his family. (: dinner was awesome.. Listen to mingyue talked about things that happened during the forum. Crazy-ness.. He said that the forum was bad and terrible though.. Was it THAT baddd?

Btw, thank you Uncle and Aunty for the treat!
And thank you mingyue for inviting me!

cantwaitforcamp,
jane

No comments: