Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy And Tiring..

I've been reading the Air France crash news lately. Kept going into the CNN's website for latest updates. 16 bodies were found in total now until today. Hope the search and rescue team would be able to locate more bodies. Some of the bodies could have also been eaten by sharks and sea creatures..

Woke up really early this morning for my dental appointment at The Smile Clinic in Taman Tun. Had breakfast after that with mommy and Jason near by..

Rushed to Atria to pick my cousin, Derek up to my house. He'll be sleeping over for 2 nights. Went back to Uptown again for another appointment with Dr. Teh after sending them back home. I think I'm having some muscular pain or something. :/ Anyway, went back again to taman tun for lunch at 99 steaks and chops .

Chemistry tuition was at 2.30pm. After tuition, I met up with Sze Hwei at the Curve. It's been super long I last seen her.. (: Chit-chatted for quite some time..

Yum cha at Just Dessert. :D Good place for dessert..
Seriouslyy..

Sze Hwei's tong shui.

My egg tart.

After dessert, we went to TGIF's straight away. xD We ordered 2 course meal. BUT we shared it tho..

Fried Mac & Cheese.
All time favourite. :P

Sze Hwei. (:

Jane. :)

She couldn't get the tomato sauce out of the bottle. xD trying so hardd..

Sizzling Chicken with Cheese...

Some Barbie sales going on..
And then we took pictures with SHOES, LIPSTICKS and LOLLIPOPS. :DD





itsgoodtoseeyou,
jane

No comments: