Tuesday, June 23, 2009

school is not close...

so yeah, i went to school today. :D woahhh.. friggin alot of people didn't come... especially the afternoon session students.. it's like half of the morning session students that came to school.. no classes again today.. I know rightt... it's just really wasting time going to school..

something that got me quite pissed today was that i have to teach my physics teacher instead of he teaching me.. -____-" i spent most of my time at the bilik guru.. LOL.

ketua pengarah and 8tv came to school today.. they kinda interviewed my class. xP

swine flu cases are getting worse.. malaysia has about 69 cases reported already. :/
sighhh... sooner or later.. all the schools will be close larhhh...

AND AND i think i won't be coming to school tomorrow again.. PONTENG. :D
TRANSFORMERS is out tomorrow!! ahhhhhh.. I can't wait to watch it the moviee...

saveus,
jane

No comments: