Thursday, June 18, 2009

Screw It..

first of all, i wanna wish LIM ZHI LING..
Happpwwee Burfffdayyyy! :DDD (no picture) :/

finally I got back all my exam results today.. I'm gonna get screwed totally.

here are the results.. :-

english - 80% (A1)
b.melayu - 75% (A2)
mod maths - 50% (C6)
add maths - 58% (C5)
sejarah - 48% (D7)
biology - 71% (A2)
chemistry - 81% (A1)
physics - 57% (C5)
pendidikan moral - 60% (B4)
siviks - 88% (A1)
pendidikan jasmani - 67% (B3)

i'm quite happy with almost all the results i got back but i'm quite unhappy with my sejarah marks. :/ i expected more than that.. aikzz.

went to school for nuts today.. didnt study at all..
i really agree with my eldest sister that WE, students nowadays really do not depend on school teachers.. we ONLY depend on our tuition teachers.. do you guys agree with me?

chocolatepowder.
jane

No comments: