Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tutor For The Day

I stayed at home the whole day.. At least I had a visitor. xD My another cousin, Madeline came over in the morning. She needed help with Mathematics in Chinese and B.Melayu. So, I tutored her for a little while.. I realised that I really really have nothing to do when I'm at home. Seriously, not computer then watch tv.. Not tv, then play computer. Lol! Well, I did some add maths and chemistry today. The "Program Cuti Terancang" thingi.

Watched `Get Smart' after tutoring my cousin. Good movie. (: I really need a break. At around 6.30pm, went to my clubhouse for dinner with my cousin. My maid didn't cook anything for me. :/ Ate at Kim Shui Tei, Japanese restaurant. (: Ordered fried rice and Ocha only AND the bill was about rm20. Heh.

Came home and watched tvb drama with my dad.. "Forensic Heroes 2". And now, I'm looking at news on the internet..

pieceofshit,
jane

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Keep the posts coming in.. xD It's good to see your blog so lively, haha. (: