Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ipoh Trip. :P

First of all,
I just want to wish Ho Ming Yue..
A very hasppeee 17th burfdayyy. (:
Hope you had a great one this year although you're in Leo Forum!

Went to Ipoh yesterday morning with my whole family to celebrate my grandmother's 71st birthday.. (:

Had brunch at Gong Heng's when we reached Ipoh.

Really famous egg-custard.

Satayyy. :D

Beef balls. (:

Lots and lots of tau-geh..

Ipoh's famous Sar Hor Fun. (:
it's damn good..

Went to cut my hair after lunch and did some temporary curl for the dinner..
This is how I look..

Mommy took this...
Comments? Anyone? :D


bought some muar chi after cutting my hair..
it costs rm1.50 just for a really small packet..
but..it's damn good..

Came home and watched a movie while waiting for time to pass.. And then got ready for the dinner.. (: Went to a retaurant called Soon Fatt..

Meet my YOUNGEST cousin in the family.. Abigail..

Abigail Cheong Kai Wen & Jane Lee Kah Yen. (:

She wasn't looking at the camera.. xD

Andrew, Jason & Matthew. :P

The adults..

Uncle Ah Heng playing with the noodles.. -.-
happy happy-ing. LOL!

And here comes the food... is anyone feeling hungry?

Sweet & sour fish.

Tofu.

Pork meat with really nice sauce.

Kau-yuk. xD dunno what is it in English..

Fried prawns. (:

Fried chicken!

These are my youngest cousins in the family.. xP

Abigail Cheong Kai Wen.

Alice Cheong Kai Xuan.

Angel Cheong Kai Wei.

Cheong Kai Xin. (i forgot her christian name)

Arrived KL at 12 sth this afternoon with my uncle. I decided to follow my uncle back in the morning as I was really really bored in Ipoh.. Headed over to Centrepoint for lunch... We went to Dragon-i..


Cucumber with fried garlic.

My favourite steamed meat dumplings @ Xiao Long Bao. (:

Steamed rice with mushrooms and chinese sausage.

Uncle Chuan Hong. :D

ishsobored,
jane

No comments: