Friday, February 13, 2009

Is This Suppose To Be A Joke?

Hellooo peoplee! It's been a very long time since i last updated my bloggggg. It's so DEAD.. Ahhhh..

Form 4 has been something really new for me. Extra subjects. I realised that I could even hardly study as there are too many work in school, tuitions, homeworks and even worst if the tuition teacher give super alot of homework. Ever since school started.. I have been doing so much things. And some more when Igot elected as class monitor.. The amount of work that I have to do is just omgg.. Stress. Stress. Stress.

I dislike my Biology teacher.. The teacher can't even speak proper English and she uses BM to teach..like omgg. I'm so gonna fail laaa.. I think I need Bio tuition.. Pn. Wongg! We neeeddd you.... 4 Kempas needs youuuu...

Oh yeahh, and I managed to be in ed-board 2009. :D Heheh.. Finally! I have been bringing my camera lately to school so here are some really random pictures..










smiles y'all.




Raja Aiman. (:

Eunice Phua. (:

James Lee Han-Jie. (: Brottherrrr.

Two people living in their own world. :D







Lim Kien Beng @ K.Keceriaan.









Rakesh.. Don't la like that. x)
Yee Ling looks weird?0_O









The girl that I play most with. Love you! (:











































Oh Tsiang Wynn. You really gotta chill and relax weih! =D

























No comments: