Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Mind Is So Gonna Blow.

I've been busy with studies the last few days so I din't had time to blogged. So well, i'll update a bit. (:

Tuesday (24th Feb)
First of all, Happy Birthday Jason! :) so my brother's finally 15. Btw, he's not in DU anymore. Why? He's home schooling now. Trying to skip PMR. 0.o Yahhhh..totally serious.

So, my family took Jason out for dinner that night at Maria's, Metropolitan Square in Damansara Perdana at around 8pm. Late dinner. Dad ordered lots of food..


My very own mushroom soup. (: (my dad calls me mushroom queen for some reason)


Mom's pumpkin soup.



Dad's oxtail soup.


Jason's and daddy's beef steak. (my dad can't wait to eat) -___-

Mom's roast chicken.


My hawaian chicken.
After the dinner, I was so eager to know how much was the bill. I thought it would end up around rm200++. And so when I saw the bill, ohmyfreakingadkjksjdkajsda... it was rm400 WITHOUT discount. My dad's steak was around rm150 and my brother's steak was around rm120. Crazy people.. x]

Monday (23rd Feb)
Sports day prize giving for olahragawan, olahragawati and overall winner house.
Renee got olahragawati this year for P1 (cheers!)
Rumah Kuning got overall winner house! Congratss!

Naomi? (renee took this picture)


Pei Yeen & Pauline (pei..you can grab the picture here! ;D)

Choey Yee & Jane (CF)

Yee Ling & Jane


Hashhhh & Janeeee (i love you buttface!)

Zennniee & Janeeyyyy.
ireallyneedhelp,
jane

No comments: