Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy, Happy

Oh, what a relief..

Went to school today to get PMR results. I'm happy but YET disappointed. 6 A's, 1 B. I got a B for KH. Shocked? I knowww... Dad dropped me off at Curve after taking the results. Met up with the youth group at Red Box. We had booked a VIP room at 11am together with set lunch. Karaoke session was not bad.. Alot of hehe..haha here and there.
We finished at 3pm and so we went off our own way. Headed to Secret Recipe to get some cakes for the Ho's and Chung En. =) After buying the cakes, Ming Han drove us back home and waited for my sister to pick me up there. Went back home after that..

At about 4.30pm, dad took me to the clubhouse. He wanted to swim and I wanted to eat. =) I brought my mp3 player there. And and I'm gaining weight like crazy.. Madness.
-













singing our hearts out.
















































No comments: