Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Love You Guys!

Woke up late today and so I quickly put some make-up on before going to church. I went to my sister's room to find my mascara and guess what? I found my sister's sunglasses. hahah. finallyy I found a nice sunglasses to use.

Went to pick mingyue up at his church after my church service and headed to Mayang Mas for lunch. I ordered a bowl of ipoh kuey-teow noodle soup. Home after that and started to prepare for my small gathering at night with some youth friends. =)

Everyone started coming at 4.30pm.. Started off with worship and then prayer AND AND games! mingyue planned most of the games.. It was really funny and fun. We started to eat at around 7pm while watching Rush Hour 3.

Btw, mingyue got me 16 presents for my 16th birthday. He said that he wants to give me 16 presents because it's my sweet 16th and at the same time he wants to make it memorable. The presents are quite random BUT it HAS a story behind it and if you guys want to know what it is? Ask me personally. :D Here it goes...





Gift #1 : a colourful book.



Gift #2 : a G-2 0.7 black pen.

Gift #3 : birthday card.


Gift #4 : bear in a flower.

Gift #5 : some chocolates.


Gift #6 : an anklet.


Gift #7 : two hairbands.


Gift #8 : some hand rest thing.



Gift #9 : big and colourful lollipop.


Gift #10 : keychain with my name on it.


Gift #11 : a cute octopus.


Gift #12 : bottle of water.



Gift 13: lip iceeee.


Gift #14 : 3 paper roses which mingyue bought from his school.

Gift #15 : a blue colour duck.
Gift #16 : please dial `012-............' and say.. `im here to collect my last gift'.. (and mingyue said a LOT of things that are very sweet and touching)

Everything! (:

And guess what, i felt so touched and i cried in the end...

Sister's sunglasses. (:


Birthday cake!

MingLi.
People taking food?


The whole gang. =)

Thanks homingyue for the presents that you've given to me and also putting so much effort to prepare ALL of these. I really appreciate it so much and i'm very grateful. I really LOVE all the presents too. Thanks everyone for coming too! This is one of my happiest birthday. Thanks for also being there for me and with me through out all the time.

thankyoucoonie,

jane.

No comments: