Monday, December 29, 2008

Stuck

PMR results coming out tomorrow!

nervous, nervous, nervous!

My sister took me out to ou today for lunch at Pasta Zanmai. It was really jam due to closing of some roads and also because it's a public holiday. So, I took pictures of the drinks BUT I forgot to take pictures of the food. Fool! Anyway, the food was not bad overall. We stayed in the restaurant for a long time.

After eating, we walked around awhile and headed for taman tun to collect my contact lenses. My sister suddenly wanted to cut her hair last minute so I have to wait for her in the salon. After everything was done, we went back home. I watched `Moonlight Resonance' with my sister. I LOVE the show so much. Really good show. Anyone wants to borrow it? =)

---

Somewhere last few weeks, I did like a very small make over and this was how I look..


#1

#2



No comments: