Monday, September 14, 2009

so emotional..

i am totally slacking..
i sometimes wonder whether will i do well for my end term?
sighhh.. i need to work really hard to catch up with my studies..
gonna have another week of holiday next week again.. o_____O

somewhere last week..
followed my mom to secret recipe's factory to pick up some cakes..
ended up having my lunch there bofore going for chemistry tuition..
my frosty lemon tea. :D


tom yum noodles..
i love TOM YUM. :P

on wednesday,
before my dental appointment..
headed over to "Just Dessert" for lunch with my mom..

all-time favourite..
snow leong fun..

porridge. xD

kitsune udon.
school on friday was okay larh..
did some potassium bromide (i think) experiment..
test tubes..

being irritating..

the experiment was just okayyy..

classmates. :D

:D

badminton training on saturday morning..
jason...
my mom likes this shoe..

after church on sunday..
went to jaya one for lunch..
ate at BBQ Chicken..
the food there was quite good honestly..
grilled barbeque chicken.

teri-o wings.
(boneless chicken)
fried chicken.
went to srjk(c)damansara's reunion at night..
met alot of primary friends..
everyone is so different. :D

szehwei & i..
(dark)
with flashhh. :P
mrslee & i.
(primary science teacher)
szehwei & mrslee.

4/10
it was a bloody stupid movie..
but pure lame..
& a little SICK at parts..
didnt go to school on monday..
went for badminton training at 1.30pm.
headed to the curve around 4pm to catch a movie with andy, hong, jackie and joanne..
8/10
the movie was not bad..
*cheers*
blogginginschool,
jane

No comments: