Monday, September 7, 2009

i need it so badly..


came across this picture in google..
it reminds me of seas and waves..
i really want to go Hawaii island..
i cant believe my neighbour's family goes there like every year. o___O

today was pretty much a very tiring day for me..
no pictures with my updates today kay? :D

mom dropped me off at the club at 10.30am today..
andrew was already there though.. since like 8 sth? -__-"
followed ah hong to centrepoint to eat lunch at 11.15am..
came back to the club at around 1pm for my training..
did some simple assessment today..
i passed most of the tests with A1. :D
hoorahhhh!

after training, my coach forced me to study.. -__-
i managed to do mod maths and chemistry practical. :P
left the club at around 4.30pm to the USJ19 badminton training centre.. while szemei, andy, jackie and long went to sunway pyramid to catch a movie.. :D final destination 4. NOT in 3D sadly.
im thinking of whether i should get another stand by racquet..
*hmmmmmm*

joined the doubles night with other coaches at 8pm onwards..
finished around 10pm..
wailum fetched szemei & i home after that..
:DDD

cant wait for this saturday..you know what i mean *ahem*.. :P

whathurtsthemost,
jane

No comments: