Friday, October 30, 2009

so painful........

finally another week just passed..
first of all, screw physics..
confirmed going to fail. :/

went to the library after school yesterday again..
joined yinghan & lihwen for badminton awhile..
then we went to the library to study..

anyway, i fell down during my badminton game yesterday with my other gang of friends..
thanks to the leakage on the roof..
accidently stepped into a puddle of water and slipped.. :'(
and yes, i cried like a mad cow on the spot..
luckily hong was there to carry me and rush me to the clinic at the club as i couldnt walk properly..

luckily doctor said that it wasnt that serious..
just only the external tissue of my leg..
i was adviced to stay at home to rest for at least 5 days..
thank God that nothing serious happened..
really..

prayinghardformyleg,
jane

No comments: