Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Getting Too Tired.

I'm getting so so stressed and tired as you can see my title.. Exams are like in 2 weeks and honestly, i'm not prepared. Sigghhh.. I'm skipping school tomorrow again.. Zhen's coming over to study with me.. I guess i'll be skipping school alot this week..

Soooooo.....

Went to ANC this morning for church service. :) I enjoyed worship session very much.. Nothing much happened in church. Just that today we had a special speaker giving sermon. :D

The house churches having 2:7 series bible study after church. Uncle Hok Seng was speaking for awhile.

Kenny, Rachelle, Hui Ling and I are having Gummy Worms fight. xD
We went crazyyyyy...

Yeahh.. Rachelle and I are totally enjoying ittt. :P
Ohh.. And the church elders tooo. =)

My love ones.. :)

Chung En and Rachelle..

Rachelle and I...
My dearest HoMingYueeee.. :DDD

Chung En is realllyyy tall....

Jia Yein and Chung En...

Rachelleeeee-iciouss.. xD

Huiii Linnggg. :) great pianistt.

She's a totally hyper girll.. We love making fun of each other...
Like alwaysss..

Smilleee laahh Jia Yein..

Yeahpp.. I guess she really can't smileee.. xD
Went out to 1utama around 4.30pm to develop some pictures I took at the orphanage yesterday and daddy wanted to buy a jeans from Dockers. While waiting, daddy and I headed over to Dave's Deli for some snack. I ordered my favourite mushroom soup. (: Home after that. And here I am blogging and after this, i'm gonna study Biology. Urgghhh, I DISLIKE Biologggyyyy!
needtoworkhard,
jane

No comments: