Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank God ;D

Went to Shah Alam at around 11 this morning. Dad took Jason and I there cuz he wanted to bring us for a car ride with his new car. (: Went around looking at factories. Passed by Glen Marie and the bungalows there are freaking huge and nice.

Didn't bring my camera so no pictures. =( Stopped by Saujana Club. Had Spaghetti Bolognese for lunch which cost rm20. And the Roti Canai cost around rm7.70. We could have ate 7 Roti Canai's from mamak stalls. 0.o Went home and played DOTA. I know its weird for me to play DOTA but I got influenced by my brother.

Had dinner around 7.30pm and I suggested to visit Cheryl. Dad agreed cuz we won't be around for the nect four days so then we headed to DSH. We waited for about 10 minutes outside the ICU waiting for the nurse to give Cheryl a jab or something. I don't know.

Anyway, the first thing I asked her was whether she's okay? No respond.
Secondly, are you feeling better? No respond.
Thirdly, do you remember me? No respond.
She kept starring at me non-stop but not saying anything. (the same thing that happened to Cindy)
Then my dad asked her whether she wants him to pray for her.. Cheryl suddenly moved her body towards my dad and so my dad prayed.

I almost cried.
Honestly, I'm really upset looking at what situation she's in now. =(
I'm gonna pray for you too dear.
Get well soon kay?
I really want to see the happy Cheryl in school again. =)

Btw, I won't be blogging until Sunday. Going to Penang and Ipoh for a short holiday. Till then!

bettertakecareofyourself,
jane

No comments: